In just one year, the Islamic Reporting Initiative built an impressive membership network across more than 50 countries. This could not have been possible without the active support from members and partners worldwide.
Could you help raise visibility for the IRI?
- Feature the IRI on your website
- Share news about the IRI on social media
- If you’re a media professional, cover the IRI
- If you know a media professional, please put us in touch!
Do you have a friend who could support the IRI?
- Ask them to sign up as a Signatory Member
- Ask them to help raise visibility for the IRI
Can you invite the IRI to speak at your event?
- As a (keynote) speaker or panelist
- To lead a workshop or round table discussion
It is possible to arrange for a representative from the IRI to speak at an external engagement; this is a significant part of the IRI international outreach program. If you wish to take advantage of this opportunity please submit your request promptly with as much information about the event as possible. Due to demand it may take 2 – 6 weeks to coordinate the request and confirm a suitable speaker.
The IRI policy on fees and expenses for speaking engagements includes a review of all speaking invitations, and provides information to potential host organizations with regard to requirements and expectations. Once confirmation has been received regarding a speaker for an engagement, permission can be requested for the use of the IRI trademark, logo and other copyright materials to be used on materials relating to the specific event.