IRI is looking to recruit an intern interested in CSR, Sustainability and or Communications. The main tasks will be to assist in Social media channels, highlighting sustainability reporting trends and other office tasks.
IRI works with partner organizations from more than 40 countries world-wide to create incremental, lasting change in communities around the world. With the Intern program, participants help make that change happen through a hands-on internship experience. It’s an intense, immersive program for students and young professionals looking to gain international development training and CSR experience.
• Support the Report Services team with tasks relating to the services provided
• Web-based research along with data analysis
• Assist with different research projects and any ad hoc tasks that may arise
• Support the Partnership team with administrative tasks
• Assist with maintaining IRI’s Contact and Relationship Management system
• Personal traits as accuracy and thoroughness are of the greatest importance
• Advanced level fluency in written and spoken English
• Knowledge of Arabic, Malay, Indonesian, Chinese, Urdu is an advantage
• Demonstrated ability to work with individuals from a range of different backgrounds
• Good team player with a “can do” attitude
• Advanced knowledge and skills of using Microsoft Excel or the ability to quickly acquire these skills
To apply please fill in the form here