The Founding Principles of the IRI are grounded in recognition of the following:
The IRI is a partnership, dedicated to:
- Delivering culturally relevant support in the measurement and advancement of organizational CSR and philanthropy; respecting the environment and life in all its diversity, affirming faith in the inherent dignity of all human beings and in the intellectual, ethical, and spiritual potential of humanity.
- Creating a business tool for international applicability to support organizations in reporting and building meaningful CSR and philanthropy programs which are relevant to the regions or cultures in which they serve, accepting that with the right to own, manage, and use natural resources comes the duty to prevent environmental harm and to protect the rights of people.
- Promoting the use of triple bottom line reporting as a mechanism for business development and growth, in a context that is aligned with Islamic principles, beliefs, and values, to further promote equality, conduct business with honesty, integrity and courtesy, contribute to the well-being of communities and share the rewards and responsibilities of functioning with the respective workforce.
- Providing metrics and methods to measure and report on projects which support health provision and promotion, invest in society, engage youth, empower the workforce, minimize wastage or resources and develop skills and knowledge transfer.
- Strengthening cooperation between countries through business partnerships in CSR to develop a green and sustainable economy, society and environment, globally.
Click here for Advisory Council
Click here for Stakeholder Members Council